Membership in the Warwick Valley Country Club is one of the best entertainment values available.
Our membership options meet the needs of families as well as individuals. To request additional information about the Club and/or schedule a tour, please email or leave a message at 845.986.9609, option 3, and a membership ambassador will get back to you.
Family – Married couples and/or families with children under age 23
Single – Unmarried adults with no children under age 23
House – Adults with no children under age 23
Family and Single membership privileges include unlimited use of the Clubhouse and all club facilities, without any restrictions or additional fees. House members enjoy unlimited use of the Clubhouse, and ‘Guest Use’ of club facilities two days per month (course, courts, and/or pool) paying applicable guest fees.
- 9-Hole Golf Course, 18 Tee Boxes
- 4 Hydrated Har-Tru Tennis Courts with lights
- Large Pool with Kids Section; staffed by certified lifeguards
- Newly Renovated Club House
- Restaurant and Bar
- Golf and Tennis Professionals
- Pro Shop
- Golf Leagues and Tournaments
- Tennis Leagues, Clinics, Tournaments and Special Events
- Golf, Tennis and Swimming Instruction
- Golf and Tennis Kids Camps
- Trivia Nights
- Happy Hour Thursdays
- Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day Picnics
- Member/Guest Day
- Various Social Events Throughout the Year
The Warwick Valley Country Club clubhouse is available for weddings, reunions, showers, birthday parties, or most other types of celebrations or get-togethers. Large or small events can be accommodated in our dining room, bar, patio and pub room. Our on-site caterer – Country Courtesy Caterers – will take care of all of your needs. They not only prepare the food and provide wait staff, they supply the tables, chairs, linens, beverages, and bartender for your party. The location, views, and beautiful clubhouse make this the perfect place for your special occasion. The staff and menu selection will ensure that your event is memorable.